Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What a Crazy Month! - originally posted Sept. 28, 2014




This month has been full of change; most of it has been for the better, but, there have been a few stupid mistakes.

I went back to my previous place of employment.  This was the WORST mistake I ever made.  Considering that I had been removed from the chaos, I was not prepared for the Insanity that lay within; and boy, let me tell you, it was crazy.  I think if I hadn't been removed from it for so long, it wouldn't have been so bad, but, damn, I thought it was hell before... In the ONE MONTH that I was there, I pulled a muscle in my neck, and had a panic attack that was bad enough my co-workers thought I was stroking out.  They sent me to ER. 

All my tests turned out fine, and the doc said that it was, indeed, a panic attack with hyperventilation.  I've had this before, but never went to have it checked out while it was occuring.  I can not dispute what the ER doc said, because I have thought back to all the other times this has occurred, and the events that have led up to them, and I believe she's right. My mother, god love her, disagrees, and wants me to have it looked into further.  I will, with my health care provider, but, I still think that ER doctor hit the nail on the head.

Anyway, this past Friday, I was supposed to go to work.  My chest was tight, and my anxiety level was rising with each passing hour.  When your job make you feel this bad, you know there is a problem.  Kevin thought so, too, and after some prodding from him, I decided to through in the towel.  Thanks, honey!

If you worked with me, and you read my blog, please don't be mad at me.  I was of no use to you as a pissed off, grouchy bitch, who did NOT want to be there.  That line of work isn't my thing anymore.

Going back to work also put me behind in school abit.  I'm not in the danger zone, but, I don't like where I'm at.  This place won't get me on the CEO's list, and that's what I'm shooting for these last 2 semesters.

Speaking of Kevin, he started a new job.  He LOVES it.  I'm so happy.  He told the people at his old job to find someone else to be the bitch, because he quit.  He was miserable there, and they sucked.  He's been so much happier.

Mom is getting ready to start a new job, as well.  I think that maybe she's afraid she won't hear from the lady she's supposed to work for, but, I think it will work out in the end.  The lady just lost her husband, and I think she just needs to get her barings straight.

Zoe lost another tooth!  That's 2 teeth in about 2 weeks.  :-(

Nicholas is relishing in being a teen.  He has this crazy notion that being a teenager gives him a new set of rules.  Sorry to disappoint, buddy.  Mom's still a bitch, and you're still a kid. 

Now that we've gone through all these changes unscathed, I thinks it's time for me to get back on that horse.  I've got to start up my weight loss again, and I have to get my house back in order!  The craziness that I had to deal with made me appreciate what I had before.  My life might have been a bit ho-hum, but, now I know that boring is ok, so long as it's helping you to meet the goals you find important. 

I'm ready for Halloween!  Bring it on, October!

No comments:

Post a Comment