Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Graduirthday and Wookies!

Happy Graduirth Day to me!
I have started to write a new entry twice now, TWICE, to no avail!  Every time I sit down to do so, I get distrac...  See, I got distracted just now.  I spent the last few minutes creating the image for this post, instead of waiting until I was finished.  I'm as bad as a... Oh, look, SHINY!  See what I mean?!

Enough!  

So, my birthday is coming up (34, in case you were wondering), as is graduation.  No big plans for either, though, I'm super excited to be graduating.  Phi Theta Kappa honors, Baby!  Woot woot!!  I'm starting my bachelor's program in the fall.  I've decided to go into Healthcare Management, to become an administrator.  I'll be damned good at it, too.  I don't know a bitch as bossy as me!!!

I'm trying to decide if I want to work while I'm finishing my degree.  It's been kind of nice just concentrating on the kids and school, but I'm getting bored just sitting around, and I feel that the summer is going to be a long one...  A little extra money never hurts, either!

 Well, I think I'm done.  Before I go, I gotta show you a shirt that I ordered!

Who wouldn't love a wookie?

I can't wait for it to come in!!!


TTFN
Alicia :-)

1 comment: